Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raw Fish?


Yes, I know! I haven't blogged in a few days. I'm terrible. The last couple days of the week were "normal". I'll give you a run down of Saturday.


8:25am - walked two miles in neighborhood

9:40am - gym workout


At the gym I did my usual workout with about the same weights and reps. I did add some weight to the lower back machine...total 100lbs. I didn't feel like I was getting anything out of it. So I added some weight, then it felt like I was really using the machine correctly. I also added a new exercise to the workout. The machine for pectorals...if you sit on it opposite, it works the rear deltoids. That one was tough. But I did 3 sets, 10 reps, 24lbs. My muscles are talking to me this morning. I guess that means I had a good workout?


10:50am - steak and eggs with papas rancheras and refried beans (I was hungry!)

2:45pm - baked chicken breast and fruit salad from Bill Millers

7:45pm - Thai Lao Orchid...I tried some different types of sushi (and cooked sushi?)...they were all good...and I had a bowl of their clear noodle soup with chicken...yummy!


Today my goal is to achieve some organization and REST. I start school tomorrow, and unfortunately my Mondays will be LONG! So if I can, I'll have a lazy Sunday. We'll see.

1 comment:

Nawtykitty said...

Welcome to the world of sushi. I have to take you to that all you can eat one someday in Vancouver, Canada. Yummy!