Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday? It's finally here!


Hello! I finally made it through the end of the week. My walking and workouts have been off this week due to lack of sleep and school. Sheesh! But tomorrow, we're starting bright and early for a walk and maybe the gym. Here's the low down for today...

9:30am - protein shake
1:15pm - poorboy, half bun, lean meat, fruit salad
7:45pm - grilled chicken salad, about a tbsp of ranch dressing, two crackers

So here's the thing. I don't have a real scale. But we do have Wii Fit. On the 10th, this past Sunday, I weighed 256. Today I weigh 254. I supposed if I use my Wii Fit to keep my stats, that would be consistent. Otherwise, maybe over the weekend, I'll buy a scale.

I'll check in with you all again tomorrow! Have a great night! Now that's school's over, I feel re-energized! Yea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Save your money. The Wii Fit will keep track of it accurately. I have both and usually it's about 2lbs off BECAUSE that's typical. Always try to weigh in at about the same time and it should be correct.
Keep up the great work!