Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday!


Yea! The weekend is here!

So far, so good. I've had (all things considered) a solid five days of living a healthy lifestyle. This weekend I hope to decide what will be the first 5k I think I can attend. I think there's one in October and one in November. I need to decide soon so I can amp up my walking and workouts.

Earlier this evening we joined a neighborhood gym. It's pretty basic. It's got what we need. And it's very affordable. I'll let you know how it goes!

7:55am - oatmeal with strawberries and a banana
11:30am - drinkable low fat yogurt and cheese stick
1:00pm - chicken salad with whole medium avocado, cucumber and tomato salad with WishBone Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Spritzer
6:40pm - Jello cup
7:45pm - (Spaghetti Warehouse) Meat Ravioli, Sauce on the side, Bowl of wedding soup

Thanks to everyone that has been reading and posting! Your comments and encouragement are greatly appreciated! Have a great night!

No comments: