Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hola!



Hola! It's almost the end of day 2 of my new adventure. Today was a rest day, so no walking this morning. Good thing, because I had trouble sleeping. But tomorrow, up with the roosters again. So far, Asics are comfy. Here's the meal plan I followed today.

8:00am - oatmeal with banana and strawberries
10:30am - low fat drinkable yogurt
1:00pm - chicken breast, white rice, half avocado, small roma tomato
3:45pm - protein drink (half)
6:45pm - two 4oz pork loin chops, wild rice, sugar snap peas

Only two general complaints. One...it seems like I'm always hungry. Its manageable as long as I have my healthy snacks around. Two...I'm exhausted by the time I get home. I'm going to try to go to bed earlier tonight. And since I'd completely cut out caffeine for the past few days, I thought that might be it. I'd been sticking mostly to water and juice. So maybe tomorrow I'll have some tea.

Okie dokie...I'll write more tomorrow. Nighty nite!

No comments: