Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My milkshake brings.... nevermind...


Another day in the life of Jenni...

Tuesday, August 19th:

5:20am - 1.5 mile walk

6:45am - scrambled egg with sprinkle of shredded cheese
8:00am - oatmeal with banana and strawberries
11:30am - kashi honey almond flax granola bar
1:20pm - chicken salad sandwich, whole med cucumber (chopped) with tomatoes and Wishbone salad spritzer (12 squirts)
4:00pm - drinkable fat free yogurt
6:45pm - grilled chicken breast, green beans, baked potato

9:00 - 9:50pm -- gym workout
stationery bike - 5 mins
overhead press - 3 sets, 10 reps, 10 lbs
abdominal - 3 sets, 10 reps, 70lbs
lower back - 2 sets, 12 reps, 60 lbs (break) 2 more sets, 12 reps, 70lbs
leg press - 3 sets, 10 reps, 80lbs
lying down leg press - 3 sets, 10 reps, 80lbs
angled leg press - 2 sets, 10 reps, 24lbs
angled calf press - 2 sets, 10 reps, 24lbs
butterfly - 3 sets, 10 reps, 24lbs
rotary chest press - 3 sets, 10 reps, 15lbs


Wednesday, August 20th:

8:30am - (hungry) two packets of oatmeal
1:30pm - poorboy, lean meat, rye bread, 6 fries
4:00pm - bowl of fruit

6:30pm - small bucket of balls @ driving range

8:00pm - chicken salad sandwich



Sooo...I don't miss soda as much as I used to. The 'shakes' have finally subsided. I think I've gotten to the point where, even if I do have it, I don't drink much of it at all.

I do, however, miss ice cream. I had a milk shake over the weekend...but I've been thinking about having more ever since. It hasn't gotten to the point where NEED it...or to where I've gone to the store to get it. Too tired to go to store. LOL

Good night!

1 comment:

Nawtykitty said...

We need to hit the gym!!! Trust me, though, you can totally see the change. Pretty soon your clothes will be hanging off of you. Luv ya!

P.S.
The word verifier for my comment post is: fiukae. Almost sounds like Funke from Arrested Development!