Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chicken, Chicken, Chicken


Hello readers! Is it me or has it been a long and busy week? I've been looking forward to Friday as though it were New Year's or something. LOL!

Okay, so this morning was a rest morning. I overslept and barely made it to work in time to make my breakfast and inhale it.

7:50am - oatmeal with strawberries and a banana
11:00am - Kashi trail mix granola bar
1:55pm - chicken breast, white rice, small avocado
6:45pm - chicken breast with onions and mushrooms simmered in a thin chicken gravy, mashed potatoes, organic green beans

I didn't have time for very many snacks today. It was a busy afternoon. I'm already hungry again, but I'm going to have a Jello cup before bed.

I hope to make a workout guide over the weekend. At least for the next week or two. This way my days are (somewhat) planned ahead.


Good night! If you're reading this on Friday, Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Roni said...

wow, woman you're doing a great job! hopefully i can get motivated off of this!!!! are you doing the rock n' roll marathon? i wanted to do that one, half of course. here's a link i found on the net, maybe it has some pointers you can use. i was doing the couch potatoe one until... well read my blog and you will see. glad to hear your setting this goal, i may just have to join you!