Monday, September 8, 2008

12 days!

I know, it's been twelve days since my last blog. I feel terrible for not keeping everyone up to date. I wouldn't be a very good reporter, huh? LOL

So here's the skinny... I have been having trouble with my diet (meals). With school starting and being busy at work, my hours are all jumbled. And I haven't been going to the groceries regularly. Overall, I'm not eating like I used to before the 5k training, but I'm also not eating as responsibly as I should. The only thing I can do is pick up where I left off. I have been keeping very busy, though.

So I'm still active, walking, and working out. Matter of fact, this morning Manuel and I walked out first three-mile walk. It took us approximately 1 hour and 5 mins. I feel like that's too long, but I'm happy that we did it! BECAUSE, my first 5k is this weekend! Here's the plan for the week...

Monday - walked 3 miles
Tuesday - evening gym workout
Wednesday - morning walk 3 miles
Thursday - evening gym workout
Friday - rest
Saturday - 5k...7 a.m. !!!

I'll try to write more tonight after class. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Nawtykitty said...

You forgot to mention that it rained on us while walking.